For us the thousands of clients saving for their future through our provident and advanced training funds are the most important asset of all. We make every effort to deliver the best service possible and are constantly looking at ways in which to improve. We believe that enabling you to achieve your goals means that our response has to be quick, professional, and, just as importantly, courteous.
Our guiding principles:
- We are committed to treating clients fairly and respecting their privacy.
We ensure we are readily available and that our clients have an effective way of communicating with us:
- Our help desk is available to assist you Sunday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Clicking on the 'forms' page will take you a selection of forms you can use to manage your account.
- You have a personal center online which you can log onto and keep track of your accounts and fund investments.
- You will be sent a quarterly statement showing your cash balance, investment returns, and a summary of the investment policy of the provident or advanced training fund in which your savings are invested.
- We are committed to providing the best possible service and will make every effort to address your needs and objectives in a professional manner.
- We are sensitive to people who are disabled and have special needs. Our offices are designed so as to be accessible by disabled people. Clients who are unable to get to our offices can arrange for a home visit by one of our advisers.
- If you have a complaint about any of I.B.I. Gemel's services you can contact our public inquiries officer. We undertake to keep clients fully informed and will endeavor to resolve every complaint as efficiently and as fairly as possible.