Share-based benefit plans are an integral and strategic component of employee compensation - they create a commitment on the part of employees to the success of the company they work for, promote greater employee engagement, and encourage employees to be forward-thinking, and successful in achieving their targets. Part of the IBI Group, IBI ESOP specializes in the management of a variety of benefit schemes for employees from stock options to restricted stock unit awards and employee share purchase plans. Our clients include private, public and multinational companies.
IBI ESOP’s services cover all aspects of benefit program management:
- Trustee administration
- Broking services
- Individual tailoring of employee benefit schemes
The IBI ESOP team has extensive experience in all areas of scheme management including share trading, taxation, regulatory issues and operational procedures. We enable companies to save financial and organizational resources, working to the highest possible standards of professionalism and integrity and providing a service that our clients - companies and their employees - can rely on implicitly.
As part of the IBI Group, IBI ESOP enjoys a number of important advantages:
- Share sales handled by one of the largest and oldest dealing rooms in Israel.
- Complex transactions executed, if necessary.
- Working relationships with most of the institutional investors in Israel.
- Best-in class equity research and macroeconomic analysis from one of Israel’s top research departments.
We aim to provide the highest standard of service possible and will work with you to design a plan that meets your wider business objectives. Each IBI ESOP client is assigned a personal adviser who will take away the hassle of running a benefits scheme and be available to advise and assist you throughout the process. We also have an easy - to - use benefit platform that can be configured to suit your requirements and will enable your employees to view and manage their benefits.
Our services to public companies
Public companies in Israel and abroad, companies that meet listing criteria, and private companies that have merged with Israeli or foreign public companies.
- Service agreement between IBI ESOP and client on plan design, data management, and work procedures
- Access to advanced online information service and receipt of reports and information at company, shareholder and option-holder level
- Daytime and evening customer help desk, offering execution services on markets overseas, including on Fridays
- Share sales can be executed by scheme members directly or by authorization to IBI ESOP
- Advice on optimization of equity allocation
- Individually tailored services, restrictions on transactions as per client instructions, customized reports, block trades, including in illiquid stocks, execution of sales of equities with restrictions attached, e.g. shares in blind trusts
- Handling of phantom options
- Group and individual guidance on options exercising and optimal share sales
- Periodical reports to management on industry-wide developments (trade publications and news, conferences etc.)
- All trustee, operations and broking services combined under one roof - I.B.I. Investment House
- Services available to customers located in Israel and also overseas - through regional partners
- Proven track record in employee benefit scheme management
- Best-in class customer service and support overseen from start-to-finish by customer service manager - a one-stop point of contact for all customer needs
- Access to other I.B.I. services - underwriting, institutional broking, private and institutional asset management, provident and advanced training fund management
Our services to private companies
Private companies that have equity-based compensation schemes in place for employees or intend to introduce such schemes in the future
- Trustee services in accordance with section 102(a) of the Income Tax Ordinance 5721-1961 (Share allocation through a trustee)
- Operation and administration services including a bespoke equity compensation IT system
- Storage of historical and up-to-date data on equity compensation awards
- Advice on optimization of equity awards
- Management of scheme members - local and foreign
- Full maintenance of data integrity in the event of the company going public
- Periodic reports to management on industry-wide developments
- Fully supervised dedicated information system, able to provide all requisite information for financial statements - details of equity awards, benefit set-offs and so forth.
- System geared to support smooth transition from private to public company
- System enables real-time monitoring of value of options or share awards
If you would like hear more about the services we offer please call our benefit services manage Itschak Nomkin on: +972 3 5193408, or email him at: Itschak@ibi.co.il